06/04/2014

The Disguise is Gone

Well, I'm back after this long break... I'm back with results that I had hardly ever dreamed to achieve. I should be proud and happy with what Karina and I have achieved together, but instead I'm feeling a bit lost and... disappointed? No, 'disappointed' is not the right word... There is some sense of loss, like something was gone from my life forever... Pretty odd, huh?
Well, straight and to the point: Karina is now a perfectly normal horse. Normal, boring, pleasure riding horse. She is now perfectly safe and I can leave her with vet or farrier without fear that she'll do something dangerous in self-defence. No, no. Nothing of the kind. She is now extremely calm and reliable – a Gift in no Disguise. Now I finally recognize the horse I had bought two and a half a year ago...
How did we achieve that? I'll tell you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment